Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Am ME.............

I really enjoy taking part in the sketch challenges at Kaiser............I thought January week 1 was the perfect sketch to use some of my Kaiser scraps.


 LOOK
 I had the perfect photo..........Matt loved walking around with 'Tweety' on his head.


The only thing that is not Kaiser is the Banner, which I cut using Martha Stewart "All Occasion Cake Art"....This cartridge has a really COOL Banner feature on it!

See You soon
Have a great week

Tracey

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Tracey this is a masterpiece so much appealing elements to this and those colors are just perfect .... love it all .. fabulous pic too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL page Tracey, love the colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute is this photo!! and yes the sketch looks like a wonderful way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male page Tracy I love it and how cute is this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Tracey! The strips of pattern paper, the background and the wooden pieces all work perfectly together! Great pic too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect page - perfect photo. You would never believe it was made from scraps, it goes together so perfectly... Love the banner and the little bird cage.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment