Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sand and Surf

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.......mine has been very busy.
I decided I didn't like the colour of the walls in my house, so I've started painting again. I say again because this is something I often do..........I get all these new ideas that I just have to do straight away. I'm very lucky to have a husband who is quite happy for me to paint..........:)
I still have  quite a bit to do......  lucky I completed this layout last week.

This is Kaiser Sketch January #2


I have use the " Seaside Collection"

The banner is cut from Martha Stewart 'All Occasion cake art'..every thing else is kaiser.


Can you see the foot prints behind the sentiment? These are mine:) How perfect is this kaiser rub on for my photo!


I really appreciate you stopping bye

See You Soon

Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Amazing how a coat of paint can transform a wall or a piece of furniture My first visit here I will follow on my way out as I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you,I hope you will find the some time to come visit me some time. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Tracey ... the circle you designed around it caught my eye with a mix of stitching and rub-ons. That's really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey, Thanks for leaving a lovely message over at my blog,I hope I can keep up with my scrapbooking I'm aiming for a layout a week at the moment it's been so long it's a bit over whelming.Great layout. Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Layout, I do like this paper.
    love the way you have done the footprints with the rub-ons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO Tracey and a fantastic take on the sketch.. LOVE the stitched circle detail and your sweet banenr!! Have a fab week :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracey, Beautiful layout and love every detail!! Loved all your vacation photos! So happy to hear you had a fabulous time!! SUper cute monster LO too:) Glad to you back to posting!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is such a pretty layout love it hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful LO!! Love how you created the circle with your fab stitching and rub-ons across the top - such an innovative idea! What a great quotation and fab fussy cut flowers! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment