Friday, May 16, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches.......Die cuts

Hey everyone.......so nice of you to stop by :) I've been home from holidays 2 weeks today, I'm still trying to get myself organised! I have printed some of my few thousand photos and have decided to scrap them "Project Life" style. I have not done this before, hoping they will look Ok....it will be quite basic, but at least all the photos will be in an album!

So.......onto todays post with "Stuck on U Sketches" latest DIE CUT challenge.
Let see your 3D die cuts. 

Here is what I've created.




This would have to be one of my favorite cricut cuts...I just love this cake slice gift box ! The box, flower and rosette were all cut using 'Artist cricut cartridge'.

Can't wait to see what you create!

It was such a nice surprise to receive an email this morning from Regina at the "Cutting Cafe" to say I was a "Thursdays customer spotlight".....  with a card I created used one of her cutting files. You can see my card HERE and have a look at all her fabulous cutting files.

I hope to find some time to create on a more regular basis soon ? I'd be happy to just have the time  to sit in front of the computer and check out your projects.........but that hasn't even been happening.

I really appreciated you visiting

Have a wonderful weekend

Tracey

11 comments:

  1. I love this!! The cricut Artiste cartridge was one I did not buy and I have seen so many beautiful projects come from that cartridge alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is back to reality for you!! hehe!! I look forward to seeing how you put your photos together I am sure it will look great.. Love your slice container and that flower is awesome too!! Have a good weekend.. they come around so fast, and disappear even faster!!hehe! Thanks for your lovely comments too, not sure how I will go with the Kaiser team.. I have seen so many wonderful applications, so I will just wait and see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey your Cake Slice box is just beautiful. I love the papers and the ribbon you used. The flower is so pretty. I've never tried the flower cuts. Now, I'm going to have to pull out my Artiste cartridge and give them a try. Thanks for sharing your beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!! The papers you used are beautiful!! I love the pretty flower and ribbon!! What a beautiful project!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift box. Love the papers and that fabulous flower! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, can I please a piece a cake in that gorgeous box?!?! I haven't ever made this cut. I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo cute!!! I wanna make lots of it :D The soft color of your papers for the box and flower are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing , I love the beautiful flower rosette on the top !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty...and so 'delicate'!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment