Monday, January 12, 2015

Snapshot

Hey Everyone, 
I'd like to show you the layout I have created for the Die cut challenge at Stuck on U Sketches.
  SNOW is the theme. Die cut anything to do with snow...easy !
This photo was taken on Christmas Eve 2011.....we had the best day, so many laughs...watching my children on skis for the first time.

I wanted my whole layout to look like snow.......As you can see I have layered white on white , with a few touches of Aqua washi tape. 

Artbooking cricut cartridge was used to cut the overlay, I popped up the cut out snow flakes, added some tiny doilies ,buttons a little stamping and some ink splatters.
Lets see what you create!
Happy Monday

Tracey

13 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey. I hope your week has started well.. this looks lovely, nothing so fresh as white on white.. love how you have cute the snow flakes out of your paper and then used the backing for your layout.. love the pops of aqua too.. but alas I do not have any photos of us and snow.. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!! Your whole layout does look like snow!! I love the white with the aqua accents!! The picture is so fun!! The snowflakes are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! The white on white with touch of aqua is gorgeous. I love the cutout snowflakes too! Have a great start to your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dimension to the white on white snowflake on white background. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love the snowflakes and distressed edges! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every detail is gorgeous!! LOVE the snowflakes, the elements you used, spectacular!! Needs to be published!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, your work is always so lovely! What a blessing it is to visit you tonight. Your layout is gorgeous and indeed looks like a beautiful blanket of snow. The sweet memories are preserved so gorgeously and I love the touches of whimsy with the buttons. :o) The heart paper clip is such an adorable accent. Stunning work! I hope you're having a wonderful week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout, Tracey! Great photo and lots of sweet snowflakes! Love the little calendar at the side highlighting the date, too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those splashes of turquoise here and there!! What a fun layout this is!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment