Monday, September 7, 2015

The Shabby Tea Room week #259

Happy Monday to You :)
Picture This....
 is the theme for new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room
Be inspired by the photo....we would love to see your cards/project.



Digital Paper by Janet  is the sponsor for this challenge. I have used 'Photographer Girl' tags
'Smile' is from 'So sweet of you' stamp collection by Paper Sweeties.


I created a little pocket to hold the tags......a cluster of pretty things to embellish. Love the tiny Heart buttons ......they look really pretty in the center of the daisy lace trim.

Be sure to take a peek at what the other Shabby girls have created with the Digital Papers.

I hope to visit you soon.....its been a bit busy around here lately!

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey x

17 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Love your card! Well done on your kaiser win too! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is down right adorable! That little girl with the camera is precious! Sorry to hear things are so busy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Tracey!! I love the sweet image and the design of the card with the tags!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and pretty this is! Always so much to make my eyes happy...love that little photographer girl...the daisy trim with the hearts....the crocheted flower....the hello charm is great and you always put so many patterns together perfectly! Once again...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card, these tags are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so sweet Tracey! The embellishments are so cute with the image - just lovely.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and love the colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that corner pocket with the sweet daisy trim! Great mix of papers, too. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaw, this is so darling! The little girl is so sweet and love the idea of the pullouts! The lacy is such a fun touch~fabulous details!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness - this is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness - this is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracey, this is absolutely gorgeous. There are never proper words to express how much I love your creations... they emit endless beauty. Your pocket card is filled with sweetness and I love every inch of it. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love so much what you made that I went to her store to find these cute images. Coming back to your blog for the Halloween Hop made me realize I need to "follow" you.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment