Monday, December 21, 2015

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Its such a busy time of the year....I still have a few presents to buy and cooking to do! Are you ready for Christmas?
Can you squeeze in another challenge?
Here is the last  Shabby Tea Room Challenge for 2016
Winter Wonderland
Such a Sweet picture!
I was inspired by the snowflakes.......I used a punch and die cut for the snow flakes. I added glitter to the background paper, a few crochet doilies and pretty sequin snowflakes from
Paper Sweeties....I've added some sequins to the heart stick pin too.
The sentiment....is from Paper Sweeties "Friendship Warms the Heart"
I hope you can join us!
I have had no time to visit...........I will catch up with you soon,
so nice of you to stop by...thank you!

Happy Christmas Creating
Tracey x

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! I love the colours... I wish I could squeeze in another challenge... Maybe my spare minutes!! Have a Merry Christmas Tracey !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracey, love those snowflakes with little doilies in the center, so creative and fun!
    Hugs

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! The snowflakes are fabulous!! I love the snowballs hanging from the bow!! This is so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Tracey!!! What a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! And I was going to say, you're really gong to have to wish hard for a white Christmas or else come visit me in Montana! We have plenty this year! A very Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOSH! This is soooo pretty....love the touch of that trim, too. Mind you, I could EAT that plate of cookies in the inspiration pic, as well!!! You have a LOVELY Christmas, Tracey....so glad I came across your blog this year. It's so full of fun and inspiration....& take it easy & catch up with yourself over Christmas. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful with snowflakes! I sure hope you have everything done now. I have a few last minute items to pick up before company comes over tonight. Happy Christmas Eve to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design! Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I came back to look at your tRees again. In my usual fashion I'm just now working on something for the girls I work with...lol....and look what I found! A beautiful card! Love it! Now..back to work...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the sparkly snowflakes!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment