Friday, July 29, 2016

Journey

Hello Everyone,
Its been a few weeks since I have posted anything here! 
Thats because .....Lately most projects have ended up in the bin, its just not happening.......:( I suppose that is called 'No Mojo'.....argh!

Well...here is a layout that did work...its a simple page and I like it!

Scrapping Outback has a pretty inspiration photo this month

WHITE with Lilac, Light blue and a touch of grey.


 here is my page


A close up of the gorgeous chip board branch which I bought from 'Scrapping Outback'...its so fine and delicate.




I've added a little texture with a criss cross stencil and a transparent texture paste, some stamping and I also ripped a page from a dictionary with the word 'Ocean' on it. By mistake I printed too many of the one photo...so I layered them up.

I appreciated you stopping by....Enjoy your weekend
Happy Creating

Tracey

11 comments:

  1. Missed you! I love the layout, great job! And the embellies are perfect! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit a home run with this layout, Tracey. Simply wonderful! The colours! The punched edge! That branch is perfect! No time for scrapping here. Busy summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Stunning layout Tracey! Love the colors and such a wonderful design.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for ya.. sometimes I get a bunch of projects done then I'm drained and can't make any more or they don't come out as planned! They'll come together for ya... :) This layout however is simply FANTASTIC! I LOVE the color inspiration and that wood branch is divine! Love how delicate it looks and soooo much POP on the page... Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Tracey, this is absolutely stunning!! The colors are so peaceful and beautiful!! I love the branch!! The picture is gorgeous!! You did a spectacular job with this!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really did a beautiful job on this Tracey! Hope you get your mojo back soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Tracey - so many pretties to look at, love the little delicate touches - gorgeous!!
    Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge over at Scrapping outback this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this one sure is ok.. I love soft and dreamy it looks, love the layered photos and always love buttons.. I am sure your mojo was just playing hide and seek and you have found it again.. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh this is such a pretty page and I just love how you have used the colours so well. :) Thank you for joining us at Scrapping Outback.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've done that with photos I've printed, too. Looks great! And I LOVE that scattering of buttons. Looks fab. Hope Mojo comes back soon, he's a pesky fellow to pin down at times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When in the world did you sneak this one in on me? Love this! Love how the photos are layered on the page....and the colors are perfect for that photo....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment