Saturday, July 16, 2016

Merry and Bright

Hi Everyone, 
So nice of you to stop by.

My  page layout today is for "Auzz Trinklets N Kraft "
Its a Christmas in July theme again.
The photo is of my daughter and her Canadian cousin......Fabulous memories of a white Christmas in Canada 2012.





I have used Tim Holtz 'Merriment' paper collection. The background is splattered with gold colour shine , then I added  lots and lots of Shaker mix 'Cherry Pie'. Go HERE to check out all the pretty colour collections of 'Shaker Mix'.I  actually found this page really hard to photograph, because of all the Sparkle!  Can you see the tiny stars...so so cute!  The paper doilies under the photo are die cut.

Its been a busy week.....I have house full of visitors, lots of cooking etc. My nephew is getting married today.

I'll have more time to visit you next week.

Happy Creating

Tracey x

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, Tracey!! The picture is so beautiful!! You've showcased it perfectly!! I love the sparkle and the layers!! Have a wonderful time at the wedding!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! I hope the weather is being kind for your nephews wedding, it is drizzling up here... Hope it all goes well.. Love your layout, what a special photo and just love all the stars and sparkle! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was creating today and took out my baggy of doilies and thought of you and figured I'd check in and look what I found!! That is just the most beautiful garland/banner I've seen... LOVE the sparkle and love those tiny stars.. beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey! What a beautiful holiday layout! the gold doilies behind the pictures make them pop! and the sparkle really adds to the holiday... love that & the banner... so pretty! I hope your having a wonderful time at your nephews wedding! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoooH! A wedding and family and fun...hope it all went well. LOVE this page. it's not vintage, but the colours are lovely and almost vintage, if that makes sense! LOOOOOOVe that accordion bloom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, Tracey! Hope the family wedding was fabulous! I love the banner you used and all the sparkle. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love the banner you've created! Adorable photos - your daughter and her cousin look a lot alike. Love all the sparkle and the rosette. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous! The photos, the star background, the bunting! All so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty with lots of details!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment