Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Creating.....No Time to Blog

Hey Everyone,
I thought I'd show you a few projects that I have created recently but have had no time to add them here.

Two weeks ago my husband and I Celebrated our Wedding Anniversary....30 Years! 
Here is the Super Simple card I made for him. I was browsing Pinterest looking for ideas that were quick and easy....I came across this idea HERE, all you had to do was print it out...PERFECT! I searched Google for a Time and Date calculator, punched the numbers in...Ta Da........We have been married for 10'958 days  - 1'565 weeks - 262,992 hours - 15,779,520 minutes - 946,771,200 seconds. How cool its that!
I used my cricut to cut  four of each number, I stuck them together for extra dimension. Washi tape, a little stitching and a Heart shape paper clip..........done!


Next........You might remember this card from a few weeks ago?
I gave it to a close friend  for her Birthday.......I decorated a match box in the same papers.



I filled the draw with quotes that I found HERE. Just Print, Cut, Stick....they are the perfect size. 



I decorated the box so you could display a quote.
The tags were cut using my Cricut and Art Philosophy cartridge.


On Saturday morning I did a Scrapbook class with 'Cathy Cafun'
This is the gorgeous page we made. The colours were perfect to use a photo from my daughters wedding.



I have a few more things to share but I'll save them for another post!
Hope you are having a fabulous week!
Happy Creating
Tracey

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! You sound busy!!! hehe.. happy anniversary to you both too.. I have a 34 year coming up in september!! time flies! great card, love the match box and all the quotes.. fabulous card too.. and lovely layout you created with Cathy too.. enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tracey!!! I used that same idea a few years ago for my own wedding anniversary :) it was only 4,748 days...I hope to get to your number if I live that long, LOL!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! Loving every single one of these! That card made me laugh. I know with my DH I might not be exactly loving him EVERY moment of those years, LOL!!! The matchbox project is gorgeous & I might have to 'steal' that idea......thanks sooo much for the links!!! LOVE the page you made....Cathy is an amazing scrapper. You were lucky indeeedy to do a class with her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, Happy Anniversary to you and Paul. That is a milestone. I love all of your projects. Your matchbox project is a wonderful idea and so beautifully decorated. The page you decorated fits the wedding photo perfectly. Looks like a great class to have taken. Glad you are getting to do some creating these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW your projects look amazing! Your anniversary card is so clever and fun! The card for your friend is beautiful and I love the coordinating matchbox with happy quotes - I've never seen anything like this before! I love this idea! Your daughter's wedding LO is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey, these are just gorgeous!!!!! LOVE the anniversary card, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!!! :) Your Anniversary card is so cool! LOVE this idea! And that match box is GORGEOUS! I love the papers, colors, flowers... and the fact that it can be used to display those awesome quotes!!! LOVE IT!!!! And finally your Layout is AMAZING!! Beautiful Picture to fit inside this Fab layout page... I just adore the beauty of it... Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome anniversary card idea! And that matchbook with the quotes. What a fantastic idea and gorgeous! And that layout...so yum....I'm really missing my craft room...I hope the new pup doesn't eat paper.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! What a fun card, I'm sure your hubby will love it! Your bday card and box are delightful and your LO is just gorgeous! What a priceless photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated anniversary to you and your hubby!! I absolutely love the card!! How creative!! I'm going to use that for my parents anniversary card!! The gift box looks amazing!! I love the motivational cards!! And the layout is stunning!! All of your projects are spectacular!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment