Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Todays favourite

Hey Everyone.....Happy new week to you!
Since returning from our vacation, I have not quite got back into the swing of things on my blog! When I was away I started watching HGTV Fixer Upper.......Omg, I love that show! We only get it once a week here, I want to watch every season! Any way...In my head I renovated my whole housešŸ˜² So, I've been busy putting some of my thoughts into action....with some craft on the side.

This is the page I created for "Auzz Trinklets n Craft" March theme 'Shades of Green'


 A close up of the Cocktail recipe  background.
 A few of the products used....for more details please visit "Auzz Trinklets n Craft" 

I'm linking up with this challenge at Scrappers Outback
WHITE with Lime Green and yellow.
The layout must use at least one piece of Chip board. 
The title 'Todays Favourite' is chip board coloured with black copic.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Creating

Tracey

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful layout Tracey - Love the background :)
    Thanks for entering our challenge over at Scrapping Outback this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally delightful! Great subject matter, too...loooove the greens, and really like the watercolour effect on the bg:) BEAUTIFUL! I hope you don't get too carried away with the renovating, but I hope you enjoy doing the bits you decide to do!! Then you can come on over to mine, wink wink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, love the colors... and I think renovating can be addictive!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a stunning layout, Tracey!! I love the colors and the background!! It looks amazing!! And yum - the drink sounds delish!! Have fun renovating!! I hope you post pics so we can see, too!! Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey!!! Love your layout, especially the green BG! You are so ambitious with all your renovating and redecorating! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, Tracey! That background is beyond gorgeous - such a beautiful mix of greens. Love the little hearts sprinkled here and there. Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that background Tracey... and the rosette.. fantastic! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO-LOVE the soft background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First let me say the drink looks fabulous . . . as does the page! Really like the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! The background is just amazing. Love it. Such a gorgeous page. Thank you so much for joining us this month. Hope you will be back next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVe it ALL Tracey.... the background is fabulous along with the clusters and the chippy, such a beautiful combo of colours and elements too ;)
    Thanks so much for joining in at SO in March 2017 ;)
    http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/march-2017-white-with-twist-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo pretty!!!! LOVE the BG!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My my my... the green!! So beautiful!! So happy you're back to blogging! A few more days and my life returns to "normal"...lol.. whatever that is... feels like I've been saying that forever! I love fixer upper too... they are sooo cute aren't they? And those sequins.. yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment