Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Live Life in Full Bloom

Hello, 
I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Mothers Day!
The theme for  May at Auzz Trinklets N Craft Blog is
  Mothers Day.

I've created this layout using a Beautiful photo of my mother. I called my mum to find out how old she was in this picture...... She said  " In that photo I am wearing a pale pink angora sweater with pearls" She is 19 or 20.
Hmmm...If I had known  before creating this page, my colour choice might have been different?

I have kept the colours very soft, tone on tone....so they would not take away from the photo.



I have used Altenew "Dahlia Blossoms" stamps and dies to create the three large lemon flowers and leaves. For the small flowers I used Memory box Cherry Blossoms.
The text does not show up very well in the photo.......It reads " Live Life in full Bloom"

I really appreciate you stopping by!  I must apologize for not visiting you.....I'm still very busy painting! In between sanding and coats of paint I try to do a little craft to keep up with DT commitments.The new floor goes down in two weeks time...so looking forward to it! 

Have a great week

Tracey

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous picture of your Mom, Tracey!! You've showcased it perfectly!! I love the layers of pretty papers and the beautiful blooms!! The butterfly is a fabulous touch!! Your layout truly is spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful & Elegant! LOVE the design... Your Mother is Beautiful! Fantastic way to showcase her beauty with this lovely layout! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Mother, embellished on a perfect layout. Hope you had a happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and your layout is so special, very beautiful X have a good week finishing off your decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey! Yes mothers day was a lovely time for me.. a busy day but good to see all my kids and my mums too... Your layout is so beautiful and your Mum is a beauty! Love the flowers you have made.. I hope your reno goes well for you.. it sounds like a massive job but I am sure it will all be worth it! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tracey! This is such a stunning LO! The flowers are such a pretty accent without detracting from the lovely photograph. Wow! Stunning work. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Tracey! What a gorgeous photo of your mom and what a beautiful layout showcasing it. Love the soft colors, flowers and butterfly! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love working with beautiful vintage photos! Those flowers...you are the Queen of the handmade flowers....

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment