Friday, June 23, 2017

Fun Scrapping

Hello Everyone,
This week I decided to take some time out from painting and have   fun catching up on some scrapping! 
I have two pages to show you.......First up.......I really liked this sketch from "STuck?"

My page
I used my cricut to cut the large heart and stars. The xox are stamped around the edges, a little water colour and some bits and pieces.

 Next up
The theme on the blog this month at "Auzz Trinklets n Craft" is STENCILS

I can't remember the last time I created a Double page...I really enjoyed just using 4x6 photos. I have lots of landscape holiday photos that I don't want to crop! I'm combining these pages with project life style scrapping.

For the background I used 'Altenew Draped Floral Stencil' and chalk inks in soft colours.
The pretty flowers and leaves are from 'Altenew Beautiful Day' stamp. Only the outline stamp was used, I then used gelatos to colour them in.



thanks for visiting me today
Happy Creating

Tracey x 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so stunning!! Your photos are beautiful and you've showcased them perfectly!! The designs are fabulous!! Perfect details, too!! Love, love these, my friend!! Creative and gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pages, and your take on the Stuck?! Sketches is stunning! I can't believe that stamping it is so impactful! Great pics too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little cluster of clouds Tracey!! Are they made from velum!! Love your work!! So inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO both layouts are really lovely.. I love the stamped ox around the heart, and great take on the sketch.. and fabulous double layout.. love the stamped flowers, they look so soft and pretty... I hope your weekend has been great and have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous layout! So many awesome details on here...the stamping around the heart, the layered stitched clouds. Love it! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My... What BEAUTIFUL Layouts! The photo's are stunning and the designs are fabulous! I love the embellishments as well.... they really add so much and yet, don't take away from the amazing pictures... Beautiful work!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work Tracey - you really made the challenge your own and came up with a gorgeous heart page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pages!! The first one is my favorite! Love the stamped xoxo's around the heart and adore the flair!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG... those Altenew flowers.. love the look of just the outline watercolored in... and so soft ... gorgeous layout! And the boy... that just made my heart melt... I have two and pics like that and a layout like that... swoon...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment