Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hello Today

Hello,
So Happy to squeeze in another scrapbook layout before the end of the month!
Today I'm playing along with the challenge at "Scrapping Outback"
WHITE with Orange, Gold and Kraft. 
and the essential Chippie!


The Liquid Amber tree in our front yard looks beautiful at this time of the year...the colours are so pretty. I took this photo last weekend......My husband was mowing the lawn , which is really dry, I was gardening. He mowed past me , covering me in a cloud of dust...I went to cover my face, but instead I thought the sun looked so nice filtering through all the dust...so I quickly snapped this pic on my phone.

I used a few different shades of gelatos to water colour a piece of card stock. I then used my cricut to cut out all the leaves and branch. The negative from the leaves I used as a stencil to add more leaves to the background.  " Hello Today" chippie title is sprayed with gold colour shine.

Hope you are enjoying a great day......we are enjoying beautiful winter weather at the moment, the days are still warm!

Happy Crafting
Tracey 
💛 

11 comments:

  1. WOW - what a beautiful photo and a beautiful layout!!!
    So Creative with the leaves and the colours are just perfect :)
    Thank you for entering our challenge this month over at scrapping Outback :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you sure did get a great photo even if you were covered in dust! Such a beautiful tree in your garden.. and your layout looks amazing, love all the leaves!! and yes we cant complain about this 'winter' weather, it has been glorious most days up here.. I think the temp is going to drop next week, but each day has been lovely.. and yes a drop of rain would be welcome... perhaps some by the end of this week!! enjoy the rest of this week!! and month too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your soft watercolored leaves are gorgeous! You created the most beautiful tree limb and it is so perfect with your photo. Gorgeous layout, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning layout this is!! The leaves look amazing!! I love the little owl you tucked in the tree!! You've showcased the beautiful picture perfectly!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE it ALL!! I especially love the 'no people' photo and the way you've cut out the leaves. just stunning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tracey - you are our winner this month :)Keep an eye out for your $15 shop voucher :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Of course you were the winner... I gasped.. that photo alone is breathtaking and you really gave it the perfect layout...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leaves, both the stenciled and the cut outs are just perfect. The colours match exactly and I love the photo you snapped. Glad you're enjoying warm days. It is such a hot summer here and some of the state is in drought conditions!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment