Monday, June 5, 2017

Super Star

Time to Scrap the Boys for a change!
Using this inspiration board from "Sketchy Boards" July Challenge
Image may contain: outdoorNo automatic alt text available.

My Son is living in Canada....I often get "Snap chats" from him, but its so frustrating that the pictures or videos only last 10 seconds. Now, before I open a snapchat I get ready to screen shot the images on my iphone. So that is how I got these photos of him having fun spring skiing    boarding.
I cut the large star with my cricut....some stitching, paint splatters, enamel dots more stars.


Be sure to check out the DT members designs, everyone was inspired in so many different ways!

Next up ..... a card 
Auzz Trinklets N Craft inspiration on the blog for this month is "Stencils"
 Super simple Cas style card using "Altenew Floral Draped Stencil"


I used chalk inks blended together to create the pretty colours, a stamp sentiment from Altenew Painted Rose and a sprinkle of sequins for a little sparkle!
For my information please visit Auzz Trinklets N Craft

Happy Monday...Enjoy your week

Tracey

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout and one gorgeous CAS card! I do miss your shabby chic creations though...hope to see some soon :)
    It is always so good to see your work Tracy!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both amazing, Tracey!! The layout is spectacular!! I love the photos and the details you added!! The card is so artistic and gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Tracey, love the softness of the inks and your layout is super cool, great take on the challenge. have. a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantatsic layout, but that card is impressive with those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO! LOVE the design and great pics of your son having fun! :) The card is beautiful! Very elegant! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. So that layout! How did he not freeze! And it's proof that you make gorgeous boy pages too...lol!! That card is so beautiful as well... love the blending of the chalk inks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this post? anyway I am seeing it now!!! Fabulous layout of your son, what great action photos, love the stars.. and love the pretty watercolor card too.. I hope your week has been great!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment