Thursday, August 3, 2017

CARD

Hello.....just a quick post to share a card.
I had fun making this with lots of my favorite bits and Pieces, for a friends Birthday.
It was only when I came to adding the photo here....I realized that I had forgotten to add the sentiment to the front. Do you ever mess up when you are in a hurry? Well I did! With the front complete all I had to do was finish the inside.........I stamped a verse inside, got ink on my hands which then smudged everywhere. Out came more pattern paper to cover up the mess, I then quickly put it in an envelope....thats how I forgot to finish the front. 
I made the large flower, added a doily .... the tiny resin rose in the center is an earing.

Yesterday I told you I was busy baking
Classic Choc Chip, Dark Choc with white chips and Double Choc chips.
Yummo
I think its time for a coffee!

Happy Crafting

Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is absolutely stunning, Tracey!! I love the layers and design!! The flowers look amazing!! What a gorgeous card - your friend will treasure it!! And oh my gosh, those cookies look so delish!! I could eat one or two (or a dozen!!) right now!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the colors and flowers, and yep only after looking at the photo have i picked up something I left off or a word has moved or something!! hehe! So I guess it happens to all of us!! and yummy looking cookies... I would say time for a coffee and a cookie!! Surely you have tasted them to make sure they are ok!!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards is gorgeous Tracey...love the soft colours and the cluster.
    ..And those biscuits...yummo....im hungry now wish I could reach through the screen and grab one or two maybe three...I would have to try 1 of each. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So now that I'm drooling... over both pics really... gorgeous card!! So much lovely and it doesn't even need a sentiment...that should be in a frame for sure... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is GORGEOUS Tracey! I LOVE the soft hues of blues... and YUP I've done that a time or two... Makes me want to scream.. especially when I think I'm finishing up on the project only to mess it up! SIGH! :) Your Friend will LOVE it, even without the sentiment on front! :) The Cookies look Scrumptious! : Makes me want some! I decided to make a Snickerdoodle apple pie cookie - I'll let you know how that tastes when I take a bite later! ;) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the gingham, lace and flowers and all the pretty blue. Oh, yeah, I make messes just like you describe all the time. Can be so frustrating! Cookies look YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. I adore the soft colors and crocheted bits!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracey. Your card is so beautiful, even with the missing sentiment. Yummy goodies headed to Canada. Lucky recipients!!! Too dang hot to bake here right now. Looking forward to a little fall weather, and hoping it arrives sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment