Friday, September 15, 2017

All Natural Beauty

Hello Crafty friends,
Kraft Plus has a wonderful challenge this month

What's the Buzz
Be inspired by Bees and/or  Amanda Hall's
BEE-RILLIANT graphic. 


I loved everything about this graphic......Colour, bees and Hexagon shapes.
Sometimes what you plan in your head , just doesn't work on paper.....my first page ended up in the bin! So, this is 'Take 2' 
Love this photo of my 2 daughters and their cousin taken last month, while they were visiting family in Canada. Its not often they get to see their cousins....they had an amazing time :)


The background overlay was cut out twice with Artbooking cricut cartridge. I glued the two layers together for extra dimension, then hand cut it into the shape I wanted. I embossed and inked a few of the cut out Hexagons then added them back into the design.


Art Philsophy cricut cartridge was used to cut the flowers and leaves, I've added a sprinkling of micro beads to the center. I couldn't believe I had some Bee Buttons in my stash....Perfect! I cut the back thingy off then added them to the center of the flowers....so cute!


Love these tiny doilies.....they always see, to find a place on most of my pages. 

Happy Creating 
Tracey x

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! The photo is so lovely and the flowers are stunning and gota love those cute bee buttons! Thanks for joining in with kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Tracey!! What a beautiful picture of the girls!! You've showcased it perfectly!! The hexagon background is awesome and I love the flowers!! Stunning layout, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, I'm in love with your kraft on kraft hexie background and those flowers! Those flowers! Wow, how cool and clever of you! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are STUNNING!! I also like the honeycomb backdrop... fab picture of course and the kraft CS really makes this layout POP! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gor-JUSS!! This reminds me I have a honeycomb die I haven't used yet.... I love how much you use those ctmh cartridges... you're a better consultant than me...lololol! Anyway... the combo of the kraft and those beautiful yellow flowers and the centers!! Awesome! One of the best layouts better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this last month for the Kraft+ challenge?? I love every thing about this page. The design, the colour choice, the gorgeous flowers, hexagons and bees. A fave for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment