Thursday, October 19, 2017

Explore

Hello,
I've just realized its been a few weeks since I have posted any thing here. This month I have been in so many different directions!! 
But I've finally found some time to play along with a few challenges.

Challenge Yourself has this gorgeous Fall mood board


Its Spring here.......recently my husband and I did a road trip inland, every thing is so dry, in much need of rain! I thought these photos would work well for this challenge.

I have always loved climbing trees! 


I'm trying really hard to stash bust! Going through a pile of rubons I found this "Nothing beats climbing a good TREE" ...perfect!
Explore is die cut with Create a Critter cricut cartridge.


For the past week it has been raining...lots of areas are flooding, hope we see the sun soon 😊

Happy Crafting

Tracey

11 comments:

  1. hi Tracey! Thanks for your comment on my blog today! I love this page, you caught the outdoors perfectly! The rub+ons look great in the title...always nice to stash bust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! So glad to see you posting! I love your layout! Fantastic photos and I adore all the elements! Wonderful take on the sketch! Hope you have a wonderful day! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey! Your layout is absolutely amazing! I love, LOVE the photos so much and you scrapped them beautifully using your stash!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month - you used the mood board with such creativity! We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I love the cluster with the cute little owl.. and yes it was so dry.. so glad we have had some rain.. much greener now.. I think they are saying more on the way for the weekend.. some sun would be nice to get some washing dry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is amazing!! I love the layers!! The cluster of flowers and leaves looks so beautiful and the owl is a perfect touch!! Love this, my friend!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally wonderful and I love the owl! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is awesome - I love the tearing, the textures, you pattern choices, layers and embellishments - the little owl is a "hoot" too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fabulous layout, totally in live with the flowers cluster! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page! Awesome details. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page! Love all the layers and colors! So Well done! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Love the pics! And how on earth did you have the perfect sentiment and you were able to find it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment