Friday, November 17, 2017

A few things

Hello Everyone,
What a busy start to this month! I've had no TIME !
Here and there I have created a few things but have not had a chance to add them here.
I have a few post up on the "Lets DECEMBER DAILY" blog.....I have shared my kit ideas HERE
Today I have photo's of my DD cover....Be sure to visit the 'Lets DECEMBER DAILY blog to see what I have created with all this.


And 
Kraft Plus has a BIG challenge this month

As soon as I saw this I knew exactly what  photo I was going to use - Here is a 
BIG Burger


I have used 'Block Party' cricut cartridge to cut the burger. Originally it was a single layer burger...I added extra layers, onion rings , cheese and sauce. First up I  had red paint dripping for tomato sauce...it kinda looked like blood ( even the kids told me that's what it looked like). So then I mixed some brown paint in with the red...a little barbecue sauce or beetroot juice now? 
I used my type writer to write the ingredients of 'Bears famous Burger'.

This next week things are back to normal...I look forward to visiting you😊 

Happy Creating
Tracey x

10 comments:

  1. What a fun layout!! That burger looks so yummy!! The "tomato sauce" is such a fabulous touch!! I don't think I could even begin to get my mouth around the burger in the photo...but I'd give it a try ;) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. NORMAL????? what is that!!??? hehe.. life is crazy!! and I feel like it is only going to get more busy... I have so many things coming up in the next weeks.... sigh... however... so glad you got to join in with Kraft+ BIG challenge... Your layout looks amazing, that burger is fantastic!! I have a roast on for tea, but now I feel like a burger!!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg...this is so cool! Awesome burger! Very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that Photo - Good choice and I totally LOVE the burger you created - very cool Layout! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, perfect for the challenge and that BIG burger is brilliant! Thanks for playing along with us again at Kraft+. Love your work. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic take on the BIG challenge. Who knew that Burgers could be so huge. Great job with the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the burger page! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO cool... what a perfect take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in at K+.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever layout, such a fun take on the challenge...I love it! Thanks for joining us over at K+ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment