Monday, December 4, 2017

Visions of Sugar Plums Day 3

Hello, 
So happy you popped by again to see my project for day 3 


For today's post I have created two cards.
Did I tell you yesterday how much I adore "Amy Delightful" digital images? They are just so, so pretty! The images print out really well....and are very easy to fussy cut out.

Everyone loves a Shaker card at Christmas!
 I have used more pretty paper from "Amy delightful",  Cricut font and basic shapes was used to create 'MERRY'

Here is the blog list to keep you on track...have fun hopping! The ladies have created beautiful projects to inspire you! Be sure to leave a comment on every post to be in the running for fabulous prizes from our sponsors.

Also link up your Christmas/Winter creations to the challenge too. You have to be in it to win it!



A Big thank you to Lori for invited back again this year its been fun! I've been on a scrapbooking mission lately....I have really enjoyed creating  other projects for a change!

Happy Christmas Creating Everyone
Tracey 

23 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love that first card with the digital images! So many delightful details! Adorable shaker card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How incredibly chic and stylish your first card is! The plaid dress...swoon! Lovely! Your Merry shaker: smiling in seeing this! Thank you, once again, for the wonderful inspiration!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so gorgeous, Tracey!! I love the vintage images on the first one and the colors!! The merry shaker is fabulous!! Love them both!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun retro card and love the holiday shaker, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your cards, Tracey! Love how you put all those darling elements together on your retro girl card and the shaker is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab retro look for the first card and love the clean design of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs and I love the shaker one a lot too! That is so fun always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your Amy cards have been a delight. And I love the second one also, easy to mail. Have enjoyed visiting during this hop, still want to win and thanking you for the fun and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am loving the retro vibe of that first card, with the images, the colours, everything, love it! Also loving your shaker card - I can see those gorgeous papers peeking through! Beautiful! Thanks for inspiring these past few days! I enjoyed the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the retro lady and everything on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so lovely, a bit different and so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE both Cards Tracey! The Vintage design on your first card is wonderful and YES Everyone LOVES a Shaker card! And I totally love yours! So CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These are really pretty! What a beautiful look of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun shaker card
    an I love your
    vintage card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with your vintage card! I love all the details. Amazing! Have a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these! So pretty! The colors are so sweet! It's been fun hopping along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness Tracey...your card using Amy's images is the CUTEST ever. SO fun and I love the colors. i would be thrilled to WIN, of course. Thanks for sharing.
    Sierra Winters

    ReplyDelete
  18. The first card is amazing--beautiful color combo & wonderful vintage image & I love the doily! The second card is so striking, modern & beautiful--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my - these are gorgeous! I love that retro one - how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tracey-these cards are so adorable! The fussy cutting would drive me crazy--jealous!--Great job! Thanks for leaving me comments on my blog....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment