Monday, May 19, 2014

Celebrate...

Hey everyone,
I'm so excited to be a guest designer in the "The Shabby Tea Room" this week....thankyou so much Debbie for inviting me!

Create a card/project inspired by the colours in this pretty picture.......add Flowers or Balloons


I created a card using some pretty papers from a Heidi Swapp collection.



The balloons were cut using 'Celebration' cricut cartridge. I combined water colour paper and vellum for the balloons, colouring them with a soft pink ink. I love the look of the stitched string with silver thread.

The Shabby Girls have created such beautiful projects.........be sure to stop by and have a peek!

Happy Creating 

Tracey

15 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty and lovely Tracey it's just gorgeous :) I love the soft pinks your cards are always yummy ;)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty pink balloons!! The papers are so pretty!! What a stunning card - perfect take on the inspiration photo!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the soft colors! The balloons are fabulous! Love your take on the inspirational photo!
    Have a great day!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love the soft colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracey< how are you? My goodness this card is so pretty.. I love the softness of the balloons.. so lovely.. I hope your week is going well.. just going a bit too quick me thinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful !!! I love the balloons, the background , everything !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card - I really love how you did those balloons. They are beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love the depth and the soft bling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty with all those soft muted colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! You never cease to amaze me!! Love how you combined the vellum with the rest of the balloons. It gives it the feel of real balloons. Beautiful card!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is wonderful and so inspiring ! Love these balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment