Sunday, May 30, 2010

Match Box


Hi everyone, this is the other thing I made for Tori's birthday. Its a cute little box, which has sixteen little draws for all her bits and pieces. The original idea I saw on another web site somewhere. Its made totally from match boxes, sixteen of them! So as you can imagine I have so many spare matches because I've made a few of these now. This one is made from the larger size, but it looks just as great with the smaller boxes.



Each blank panel I decorated with some bling, brads hold the ribbon in place so you can open the draws.


Lots of flowers, pearls and a butterfly covered in white glitter decorate the top. The butterfly is cut from Indie Art cricut cartridge.


             She loved it!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Mum!! I Love It so Much!!
    It's very pretty and in all my Favourite colours!! The bling looks FANTASTIC!!

    Thankyou

    Love Tori
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is totally amazing Tracey. The colours all go so beautifully together. Lots of work but a fantastic keepsake at the end - and so useful too. (I'm still waiting for mine LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why she loved it. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now i know where Tori gets all her talent from. The box and previous cards are just lovely, welcome to blog land and thanks for following my blog.
    Linda
    PS have been very lazy and not posted anything in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment