Saturday, June 12, 2010

Elegant

Hello,
This card I have to show you, the image is from the "Elegant Cake" cartridge, Accent2. The cartridge is designed to use with the Cricut  Cake machine but can also be used with card stock. I love some of the beautiful elegant images on it.


 I've used the black "Cri-Kit Gel pens" to draw the image at 2.50in. Then colored it in with water color crayons.( My water color skills need to improve ) A little glitter in the center of the flower to add some sparkle.


 I look at the images on my cartridges as stamps too, think of the possibility's! A little stitching around the edges and some lace, make a simple card. I hope this gives you more ideas on how you can use your pens.

Bye for now

Tracey





3 comments:

  1. It sure does Tracey, i just never think to use them. A pretty card.
    Have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, and your water colouring is better than mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey I love your watercoloring skills! I like how you say you see every shape as a stamp now! So true! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment