Monday, August 16, 2010

Boys

Hi,
Today I have a scrapbook page to show you that I threw together very fast this morning for "Scrappin Happily Ever After". challenge.
I met Ivy when I was visiting America..... She owns the  store "Scrappin Happily Ever After" in Summerville South Carolina. She was so lovely, so if your in that area go check it out.

We had to use five elements on the page from a list Ivy provided, hope they are all there?

Brads, rhinestones, stamped image, flower, button, twine...........think that covers it!



This page was done very quickly because I was on a very tight time frame.......My son Matt runs the 800 metre final at the district athletic competition in an hour..........so here's my page.......I'm out of here.



Have a great day

Tracey






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment