Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New designer..........??????

I just had to show you this card my daughter Jordyn made last night for her boy friend. Its a very rare occasion that Jordyn steps foot into my craft room..........she was planning on buying him a card but couldn't find one she liked! So with Tori's help..........showing her how to use a punch, where to find things etc, this is what she came up with. As you can see the bodies were printed out with there heads then she added glitter to the bag and dress etc. Its hard to pick that up in the pic. Warrens shorts are hand cut (can you tell)? and raised with foam tape along with the hearts.
So what do you think of her first attempt at card making?? She didn't think I would put it on my Blog, but I think its really Cute.............


Have a great day................Tracey



1 comment:

  1. OMG Jordyn your so talented I think you have done a wonderful job. Well done on your first card on your Mums blog. Maybe you could become a designer and go on all of our blogs we are always looking for New Talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment