Thursday, November 25, 2010

Snow Globe

Its starting to feel a lot like Christmas...............I love making things for Christmas! My only problem is I'd like to have everything up all year round. Well, here's my Snow Globe shaker card........It was hard to photograph, I really didn't want my reflection in the silver base, so its kind of on an angle to avoid that!


Joys of the Season cartridge was used, page 50. The little house scene is on that page also. The background is embossed with swiss dots. I stuck a few snow flakes to it , then lots of pretty coloured sequins and stars.


I really love this Christmas Cartridge!

At the moment I'm spray painting a Kaiser Christmas tree , I'm writting this in between coats. Hopefully I'll have that to show you in a few days.

Have a great day

Tracey xo

7 comments:

  1. aww this is very pretty! Great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to know how to make this. I have seen shaker cards before, but what did you actually use to contain the sparkles? Did you use a transperancy or something else?

    Your cards is absolutley perfect and I love the silver base. I have been using this cartridge since it is the only Christmas one I have (except for an image or two on Doodlecharms and Wild Card). My last post ask for holiday recommendations. Let me know!

    Take Care,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing! I love the idea and great use of the snowglobe file for this! Your projects have been stunning, and thanks for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Tracey, did it take long to make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. The non traditional colours make it feel a lot more summery and more like an Aussie christmas. Those Santa clothes are adorable too. Top job Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the Swiss Dots embossed background - and the bit of snow around the roof is a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment