Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Mountain of Cupcakes"...........

My description of these photos would be.............."A Mountain of Cupcakes in the middle of a mud slide" LOL!
Not my best cake creation but as you can tell from my last post they tasted pretty good!

This layout is based on a sketch challenge at "Sassy Lil' Sketches" - january 7th reveal.
 I have so many photos so I decided to use quite a few on this page. In my album this page will sit on the opposite page to the last layout I showed you.



I'm loving the Banner feature on Martha Stewart - All Occasion cake cartridge.......this one has a tiny scallop edge. The white lace border is a Martha Stewart punch. The paper is Kaiser "Sugar Sugar " collection.

Enjoy your weekend

Tracey

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet LO Tracey... loving your cute banner and all the lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your multi photo LO...and your banner is so cute! This will look perfect opposite your last page. Girl, I think you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That mountain of cupcakes is quite amazing. The layout is perfect with all the pictures.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake mountain sure looks delicious! I love that each one has a candle too! What a great layout. Your spotted ribbon matches the paper so well. And the little scalloped banner is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment