Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just plain CUTE........

Hey everyone,
This month I set myself a goal to complete everyone of Kaisers Saturday sketch challenges........I didn't quite get there but I was happy with what I did for my first attempt, and I am slowly getting pages in those albums.

So here is "Kaiser sketch #3".
The paper is an older collection called Mumma Bushka.......it went so well with this cute as photo of Tori.


The scallop background was cut using "Elegant Edges cartridge" The title is stickers which I covered with Glossy Accents.

I'll be back tomorrow with something I have been working on..........see you then

Tracey

6 comments:

  1. This photo of Tori is so Cute. I havent used any of my paper in this range but it looks good in thei layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful paper, layout and adorable little girl in the picture. love your work. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet LO Tracey.. Tori looks adorable and your scalloped border looks fantastic.. love those Kaiser papers!! Have a fab day :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet!!! I love that picture it IS so cute!!! I think I have two of those papers... but I don't think I can make them look as good as you!!!! X
    PS Love the b'day sundaes card you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute Tracey! Fantastic page!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment