Sunday, November 20, 2011

Birthday Sundaes # 36

Old/Or neglected stash -  is our challenge this week!
The Birthday Sundaes DT were given a choice of three images to colour from
 "Karen' s Doodles"
Here is my pretty 'Fairy Princess'. I chose to use the png. file and create my card using 'Creative Memories' Story Book digital programme. The paper, flowers and sprinkling of stars are all digital "FAIRY WISHES" sentiment is a stamp.......part of my neglected stash!  I have used copics to colour the princess. I did try  colouring her  digitally .............that is something I need to practise a lot more.



Come join us.........you have the chance of winning 3 digi's of your choice from 'Karens Doodles', who are sponsoring the challenge this week.

Enjoy your weekend

Tracey

19 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is wonderful Tracey! I love the tree card in your previous post too. So creative.
    Hope you have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow is right! what a beautiful magical card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully colored! she's so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she is so cute!! i love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey what a sweet card-- love the glittery stars in the sky!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I love how you worked with Story Book program! Love your coloring too!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I love the image and the background!! Everything is just so fun about this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning card! Love that background and how you coloured the princess! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet and pretty card love the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! I'm so impressed that you created it digitally too! So clever, Tracey!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute I love how the stars are coming off the wand.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is too darn adorable. want to wish you a happy thanksgiving also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! You do an amazing job of copic coloring :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tracey, WOW! the coloring is amazing and that image is just adorable!! I'm sorry I haven't been by lately:) I've missed so many of your amazing projects and Happy Belated Birthday!! Love the card Tracey.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just dropping by to say I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your coloring is fabulous! The stars look like small gems, I would never have thought that they were digital. The whole card is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment