Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Little Vintage

Hello Everyone,

I have just stopped by quickly to show you a card I have made with the gorgeous 
"Pion Design " papers. 

At the moment I am busy packing these papers up for Mandy from 'Scrappy-Go-Lucky'.
She has a Booth at the"Scrap Book and Paper Craft Expo" in Brisbane this long weekend.............these papers will be For sale

Come visit us at Booth 72

Every collection is so so pretty........  So don't miss out, get in quick, she only has a limited supply!

I have used 'For Mother' on my card.




We will also have 12x12 papers of  vintage images.........the one I have used is called "From Grandma's Attic"

Mandy has been getting a lot of stock delivered to me...........my garage has boxes every where. I  must say at the moment I would be quite happy just to shop here, so many gorgeous papers, lots of washi tape.....so many fabuous designs. Gosh, the list goes on:)

I must fly ........more papers to pack, another card to create from this collection! I hope to be back tomorrow to show you.

Can't wait for the weekend.
Hope to see You There

Tracey

6 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous vintage card, love it, have fun at the Expo, wish I could be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, this is so gorgeous.. I love these vintage images, and I have started to do a few cards too, so I hope to get to scrappy - go - lucky on saturday.. I have a map printed off and have marked down the places I simply MUST go to!! I hope to see you there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Tracey, have fun and don't work too hard.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey - this is just beautiful - I adore all things vintage this is just wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Tracey!! All your little touches are fantastic! The pearls swirls are gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful weekend at the sales! I wish I could drop by to see you - and the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment