Friday, July 13, 2012

Creative Hidden Tag

Hi everyone,

So how Creative are you at Hiding a tag? This is the new challenge for the "Die Cut Team" at Stuck on You Sketches.
This was suppose to be an easy challenge.......but I had trouble getting my head around it. I had the
 photo .........  the layout worked out but had no idea where I was going to Hide the tag!!
I'm sure you can be more creative than me!

I love this photo of Jordyn :)


For my layout I followed the "SOUS" July 6th Sketch challenge created by Nanne.
 Its not hard to guess where my tag is ..........is it! Its a Card from Art Philosophy cartridge.


I'll add some journalling to this later.


Here is what I have used.............Branch and bird house - 'Straight from the nest'. Flowers - 'George', Tag - 'Art Philosophy', Scallop Circle - 'Elegant Edges' , Font - ' Mickey Font', Clouds - 'Create a Critter'.

Now, you have to head over to SOUS........the other Design Team members will have you guessing, where their tags are hiding.


Before I go.........I have some exciting news,

SOUS now has a "Card Design Team" 
and I have been invited to join them.

The challenges will start next Wednesday the 18th of July, I hope to see you there:)

Tonight I'm off to the "Love Vintage" show at the Convention Centre.......I can't wait. I've been saving my pennies, I hope to find some cool things!

Its the weekend tomorrow, Hooray!

Enjoy

Tracey

11 comments:

  1. HI Tracey! I hope you have a great time at the show.. and get some lovely things too!! This layout is sooo sweet, and I thought your tag was behind your photo where I could see 3 little buttons, so you did a great job at hiding your tag!! and as I have been trying to create more cards I hope I can pop on over to the card challenge.. it may be just what I need to keep me creating cards.. I have soooo many little bits of paper that cards are perfect to use on!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so sweet and pretty, l love this paper range. :) have fun at the Love vintage, sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO and the tag was well hidden:-) Its so pretty. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT position Tracey! You'll be great!
    Your layout is gorgeous. I love how you've created a little scene and what a clever idea with the journalling.
    Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing LO, Tracey!! Love that tag from AP. Congratulation on making the card team at SOUS. They are fortunate to have you on their team!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this page! It is so soft and pretty .. and that tag is gorgeous! Have fun at your show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how SWEET! darling photo and i just love the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is so sweet. I love the design elements, and your tag turned out awesome! You made the challenge look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok first off...SO excited to have you joining the card team as well!
    Very Very excited about that!
    And...this page is awesome, I actually think your tag is rather clever! I love how you designed that!
    Very cute!
    And as always, such darling details!
    We sure have cute little girls, don't we! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Tracey so pretty...love that tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment