Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cup Cake ........gift

So much to do .....so little time!
Hello everyone, this is just a quick post to show you the "Cup Cake" I made for my sister, she celebrated  a birthday recently with a High Tea............. I thought this would be a fun thing to make for her !

You may have seen this idea before......there are lots of different tutorials to view in Blog land, I have made this one using my cricut! Ribbon and Rosettes  and Flower Shoppe cartridge!




How Sweet is the little Girl sitting on top......Funny thing - my husband wondered what was the purpose of the girl - how did it relate to my sister? I said " Does it have to have a purpose......Can't it just look pretty! 

If you would like to know how I made this Cute Cup Cake, please visit Scrappy-Go-Lucky for the instructions.

Thankyou so much for visiting.........hope you are having a great week! The weather is beautiful today, I can feel Spring is on its way, can't wait!

Tracey

13 comments:

  1. Oh yes Spring is just around the corner, just need some rain to freshen the place up!! This looks amazing, all the flowers are stunning.. and the little girl is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet, Tracey! Love all the flowers and the cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fabulous - and yes why can't you just have a girl on the top - its a Birthday creation! Love it and thanks so much for sharing.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is over the top beautiful love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Tracey, this is gorgeous!! I love, love the beautiful flowers and design!! Absolutely fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous gift!! And, I'm all about pretty without a specific purpose!! lol The flowers are amazing too!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey!
    THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! SOOOO SWEET!!!!!!! :)I'm SURE your sister LOVED IT!!!!!!! I LOVE how you have a little message attached too! :) I've seen it before, BUT I haven't checked out HOW to do it! I WILL HAVE TO! I'm SURE your "High Tea" was FABULOUS!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cupcake looks so yummy....so good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! This is so cute and pretty Tracey! You are so clever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cupcake is sooooo super sweet. Love this Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable. I like the cutie sitting on top- Everything is so sweet feminine and pretty.
    Thanks for the inspiration

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO adorable and sweet, Tracey...made me smile just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the flowers and the cute little girl!Really made me smile just looking at it!
    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment