Friday, August 24, 2012

Stuck on U Sketches Die cuts

We have a fun challenge for you this week at SOUS.......the theme for the challenge is
"Hot August Nights.... Vehicles" 
 I just happen to have"CARS " , this is such a fun cartridge!
I have cut the character "Fillmore"...Combi Van. It did take a little time and patience piecing him together but , it was well worth the end result!



Don't you think he is so so cute!

And..........the perfect addition to this layout with the "Hippies" (Me as a Blonde & my husband with hair)
I've added glossy accents to the lights - its a bit hard to see in the photo!


What "Vehicles  "are you going to add to your creation?
 I hope you can join us...........the design team have been so creative, head over to SOUS and have a look!

Thankyou 4 stopping by

Tracey

10 comments:

  1. oh my this is too stinking cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Tracey - this is fantastic. I have this cartridge and have yet to use it because all those layers look so daunting. Maybe I'll just have to give it a go. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing and colorful LO!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww . . . this is so radical! HA! I truly love it, and those photos -- priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey this is such a fun fun FUN layout! I just love it and love the Bus! perfect for this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tracey!! this is stunning.. I love the combi!! how cool!! and what fabulous papers you have used.. well done.. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg Tracey this is like WOW!
    I love the paper it is perfect for the layout and cars is one of my favorite
    Awesome
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. So groovy! All of the colors are so fun and go perfectly with the pics and cuts! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun layout Tracey, love all of the bright colors and that 70's vibe about your it..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment