Friday, November 15, 2013

Hello...........the last two weeks have just flown! Time to show you the new "Die cut challenge" at "Stuck on U Sketches.
The theme is FOOD
Well, I decided to get a head start on some Christmas cards, so...........here is my cute little ginger bread girl and boy and house.


I used 'My Community' to cut the house. The roof is covered in puffy paint, with a sprinkling of glitter. I cut the girl and boy with 'Paper Doll dressups'.....the faces are stamped with 'Peachy Keen' and I used 'Art Philosophy' for the scallop card shape.

The design team have some fabulous creations to show you......be sure to stop by HERE and check them out!

Its so nice of you to stop by.......have a GREAT weekend

Tracey

14 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! Your card is sooo cute.. I love the house and the gingerbread people are sweet!! and I love the photo of Tori on FB in her formal dress.. sooo beautiful.. that color really suits her, and is soo elegant.. I look forward to seeing you scrap them... Have a wonderful weekend too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card? Great card Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Tracey :) oh how cute are these gingerbread men and house!! Love this :)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun and super cute little card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Tracey!! The ginger couple is so cute!! The puffy paint snow is fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Those cute little faces and heart buttons on the boy and girl and the "frosting" on the roof..... Such a sweet card! No pun intended!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute! The little gingerbread girl and boy are adorable. The puffy paint for snow sure looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is super super adorable and I love the snow effect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo adorable! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is so sweet! Love their twine bow ties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is this... adorable little gingerbread family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment