Monday, February 16, 2015

The Shabby Tea Room #246

Hey Everyone,
Its time to show you the card I have made for the new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room 
Mason Jar Love  is the theme...along with this pretty photo for inspiration.

 Kate's ABC cricut cartridge was used to cut the jar . I added lots of sequins , tiny beads and sparkley butterflies to the mason jar shaker. I ripped some pages from an old dictionary for the flower...adding a pretty doily and button.
The sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps..you could win 7 digital stamps by joining us! I have used 'Butterfly tag' from Bugaboo.
Be sure to check out the pretty projects the other DT members have created.
Happy Monday to you

Tracey

12 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! Into another week! This card is so pretty, love the pink sequins, and love the flower made from book pages.. your cards are always so lovely! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shabby beauty this is!!! Great take on the inspiration photo Tracey! I'll be sure to join in on fun at The Shabby Tea Room :) Hugs :)
    Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW such a beautiful shaker card Tracey...love it
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Tracey!! Your shaker jar looks amazing!! I love the layers and details of this gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! The shaker jar is so pretty filled with sequins! Such a wonderfu flower and many lovely details!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is stunning! I love that you made the shaker element the jar and the wonderful colours and embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love your shaker card. Those soft muted colours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I love that you made this into a shaker card, and your flower made with the dictionary pages is adorable! Hugs, Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment