Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas Fun!

Hey Everyone,
I have just popped in to tell you about the up and coming 
"Visions of Sugarplums" 2015 blog hop from the 6th - 8th December.


Lori, of Choux Choux Paper Art, has kindly asked me to participate In it this year. To think that Christmas is only a matter of weeks away and I have done nothing, is a bit scary! This is the perfect way for me to start my Christmas Creating :)

Be sure to mark the date on your calendar..........there will be lots of great ideas, giveaways and a challenge! 

Have a great weekend.......Happy Creating

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey!mwell I can mark the calendar assuming I actually check the calendar! I hope you didn't melt today! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I can't wait to see what you've created :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your awesome Christmas projects! I've added the badge to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info!! I can't wait to see what you create!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - I am too :-) Can`t wait to see what you make and I needed the incentive too! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment