Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Imagine

So nice of you to stop by and take a peek at my lastest creation.
July challenge at Kaisercraft is all about "Flowers"
The hardest part of this challenge was choosing papers. There is just so many pretty Floral collections.....I decided on "Rose Avenue"
This is a photo of me.
 Lots of fussy cut flowers combined with flowers that I made from Kaiser papers. I love adding a crochet doily in the center. The text says - Moments by moments we create life's adventures. I dry brush gesso over the title 'Imagine' then embossed it with clear embossing powder.
 Can you see the tiny ceramic dove I tucked amongst the flowers?

Happy crafty Everyone,
Tracey

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! I love your take on this months challenge, yes I love these papers and I have used them for my layout which I created last week and I have been waiting to photograph it and put it up so great minds think alike! hehe! Love how you have used the window paper, and your hand made flowers are gorgeous.. Well done on your win last month I think, that was another lovely layout!! I hope it hasnt been too cold down your way, the mornings have been freezin up here, and school is back too.. very hard to get out of bed I can tell you!! But it is my last year of kids at school, so I just better get up and enjoy it!! hehe.. have a good week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I meant to say .... what a cute photo too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Tracey, it's so stunning!! What a sweet picture to showcase!! I love the gorgeous papers and the beautiful flowers and details you added!! The stitching looks fabulous!! Truly spectacular, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So PRETTY Tracey! I LOVE the elegant papers and the sweet photo... the flowers are a wonderful touch!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been so long since I've been here... I see one of your beautiful photos on Instagram... or see that you've liked one of my photos and I say... Oh...I have to visit there tonight and then I don't. I've been so scatterbrained lately. But now that I'm here .. such beautiful inspiration as always. Love these florals and the flowers you've created... that big blue one is so sweet!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment