Monday, May 27, 2019

Love Always

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I've have been enjoying playing along with a few challenges lately. The fabulous sketch below is for Kaisercraft . Loving all the flowers, I could not wait to get creating!


 I rotated the sketch  anti clockwise to suit a beautiful photo taken on mothers day of my daughter and her son.  The paper collection I have used is Kaiser Indigo Skies. 
I only had a few papers in this collection....no ephemera! So I made my own flowers, fussy cut butterflies and used a gorgeous cut file from Paige Evans called 'Flower Bunch" which I have backed in vellum. I still have quite the supply of those gorgeous tiny crochet doilies...most projects I make feature them one way or another. I love the shabbiness of them with the threads hanging loosely. 
Is there an embellishment you need to add to your creations for them to feel complete??

Happy Monday to You, hope you enjoy a Crafty week
Tracey 

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Tracey!! The picture is so beautiful and I love how you've showcased it!! The flowers and butterflies are so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. the photo is adorable, love all the flowers and fabulous cut file.. a really pretty layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Simply Beautiful!! I think I say that a lot when I come see your designs! But it's always TRUE!! Your designs are stunning and this layout is no exception! Stunning colors and the flowers & butterflies just make the layout POP!!! It's such a Beautiful Photo of your daughter & grandson... I love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - this is totally gorgeous! I love your hand-made flowers. In fact, I love everything about this page!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment