Thursday, October 28, 2010

I was doing a bit of blog hoping and found a new challenge........"M.A.G. Challenge by the Page"
You need to be creative with the images on the cricut cartridge page that is chosen .........this week it is with Celebrations page 92.............This is what I came up with , just using the balloon cuts.  You may enhance your project with ribbon, bling, cuttlebug, stickles etc................ I wasn't watching the time, it was to late to submit this, but thought I'd show you anyway. Being limited to just the designs on one page I think is a real challenge!





Hop over and have a look at M.A.G. Challenge by the page, I think its going to be very popular!

Thanks 4 Stopping by

Tracey


5 comments:

  1. Great job Tracey, love teh stitching! Thanks for stopping by MAG Challenge:) We look forward to seeing u again!

    MAG Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwe, I am so sorry you didn't make the deadline. Great job, thanks for joining at MAG Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish you would have made it in time, however, there is a new challenge starting tomorrow, make sure you stop by and tell your friends... I look forward to seeing you at the next challenge!!! I hope you have the cart, it's going to be fun.

    Thanks so much for stopping by...

    M.A.G Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to go and check that link, it sounds fun and interesting. Love your card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment