Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The little Owl on my card  is from "Hoot n Holler" ........and she (yes its a girl....she's Pink)  is sitting on a scallop circle from "Lacy Labels. There are so many cute owls on this cartridge ! I've gone a bit crazy with the stitching......Its something I really like doing it at the moment!


I'm entering this card in 2 Challenges this week..........

Jitterbuggin - Put an Owl , circle and square on your card.

Fantabulous Cricut - Any thing to do with birds.



Bye 4 now

Tracey

15 comments:

  1. Pretty card - I love the stitching you did!! Thanks for playing at FCCB :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink owl....it's wonderful!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! Love the soft colors, and your wonderful stitching! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very soft and pretty! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo cute i love the Owl, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, this card is so beautiful. Love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!! LOVE the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest card, and I adore your stitching!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That owl is so cute.

    And Happy Birthday, hope you had a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card! I love what you did with the stitching. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card Tracey.
    and
    Happy Birthday to you hope you had a lovely day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute girlie card! Your owl is adorable and I really like all of your stitching. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card and I just got it in the mail thanks Tracey...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so soft and pretty! That ribbon is perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment