Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fun with Doilies and feathers.............

 Mandy from 'Scrappy-Go-Lucky' celebrated her birthday last week....... I'd like to show you the 
'Purse card I made for her and a little up-cycled creation.


I used 'Flower Shoppe' cartridge to make the flower. A kaiser doily stamp was used to create the pattern.

Mandy loves Thrift shopping .......just like me. So I decided to alter another jewellery stand to send to her as a gift. 
Its similar to the one that I altered for "LESSology" .

You have to see the before photo first.......I'd started pulling it apart, when I remember I needed to take a photo.


Look at it now




This is the same flower that is on the card.......I cut a few more layers and made it larger.




As you can see , my glue gun has been getting a real work out!

And here is a sneak peak at more flowers that I've been creating......head over to 'Scrappy-Go-Lucky' to see my latest project.


Before I go I have to tell you some exciting news...............I won last weeks challenge at the
 "Shabby Tea Room"

Actually I couldn't believe it, I think I'm still in shock. It was one of those OMG moments.! 
Yes, that's what I yelled out! The kids thought there was something really wrong.......ha ha ha.
I love visiting this blog........Everyone is so talented, so this is a real Honour........ thank you !


Thank you so much for stopping by.....all your comments are so appreciated

Have a great week

Tracey

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Tracey, everything looks gorgeous, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow tracey these are just so beautiful what a wonderful birthday gift. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow tracey this is so beautiful what a lucky birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, tons of work on that dress form and the purse is one of a kind!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Tracey this is all totally BREATHTAKING so many divine elements to look at and wonderful details and colors..and huge congrats to you on your win ... I am not surprised it is a real stunner .... lots of love and hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so surprised to receive this beautiful creation in the mail for my birthday. It is so pretty and has pride of place next to my massive Mac at the SGL studio so I have something soft and pretty to look. Thank you so much for all the love and creativity you put into it. You are a very talented lady and thoroughly deserve your shabby tea room win - though your creations are anything but shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so super duper Tracey love the beautiful birthday gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Tracey , Mandy sure is lucky. Congrats on your win, it doesn't surprise me though your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so clever Tracey! I love the purse card. It's such a great idea! The dress form is just 'Wow'. Love it!
    Congrats on your win at 'Shabby Tea Room'. I'm not surprised at all. Your work is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracey.. i really enjoy coming by here as you love to work with flowers and lace and doilleys which i adore.. and well done on your win,, you are so worthy of it as your creation is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZA...your work is stunning and amazing. Love these creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment