Friday, May 25, 2012

Seeing Hearts...........

Today was the perfect day to stay indoors and Scrap.......it is cold and wet outside!

So I put a layout together :)

I really liked the Sketch from

The Twist is to use Stitching on your layout.

I have used 'Made With Love' collection by Kaiser. Just like the tag reads on my layout......... it was attached to the packaging of an embellishment pack.

This is me and my wonderful Husband. I guess by now you have figured out why I have titled my post 
"Seeing Hearts"



I'm off to clean the kitchen that I have neglected all day because I've been scrapping:) Just in time for dinner!

Thankyou so much for visiting, have a wonderful weekend.

Tracey

13 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! oh wow, this is a gorgeous take on the sketch... those papers look fabulous and you have followed the sketch beautifully! how lovely to do a layout on you and your hubby!! Thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! what a fun sketch and i love what you did with it. choosing b&w photos was perfect with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fabulous take on the sketch, love the photos and the soft colors, very nice!! thanks for playing along with us at swat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the sketch, your cool and fun page, is wonderful, great page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun, sweet and pretty - all at the same time! Those shades are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely page. I love the color combo, the doily behind the title and the dry-brushed paint in the background, not to mention the great photos. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining our May sketch challenge at Sketched With a Twist. :-)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous just love it ..... sensational work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun Tracey and oh so perfect for these fab photos!! Love your take on this sketch. You should check out the doily Workout at ScrapFIT ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colors on this! This is a beautifully done layout. Thanks for joining us at Sketches with a Twist this month~
    Raechelle- SWAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. a perfect layout.I love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulously sweet and fun layout. I love the colors and your great photos. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches with a Twist this month.
    Danie - SWAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiufl layout as always. thank you for your prayers my friend, means alot to me. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely fun pics and a beautiful layout to match Tracey! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment