Monday, October 15, 2012

Rustic Elegance.......TSTR # 136

Hello.......Its Monday, time to show you the new challenge at "The Shabby Tea Room"

Rebecca is our creative host this week....she has chosen the theme 'Rustic Elegance'. Rebecca ask that you be inspired by the colours in the photo, include a rustic material ( Wood or Burlap), and  an elegant element.


This week we have two sponsors.......'Frost it Pink' and 'Janet's digital paper'. The pretty pattern papers I have used are from 'Janet's digital paper' ... 'Shabby background collection'.


For my Rustic element I have added a wooden laser cut heart which is sitting on a piece of burlap.
I have used the cricut cartridge Joys to the season to cut out the candle, which is covered in lots of glitter for that extra sparkle:) My elegant element is the silver vintage button and metal corner embellishment..... I thought these matched the base of the candle holders:)


There are some fabulous prizes to win this week from our two sponsors... I hope you can join us:)
Hop over and visit the other Shabby Girls Blogs they have some beautiful creations to show you.

Debbie - Simple Treasures
Rebecca - Paper Primrose

I really appreciate all your kind comments.......Have a great week every one:)

Tracey


10 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Tracey, this is soooo beautiful.. you sure have an eye for delicate elegance and pretty papers and embellies... love this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and embellishments, love the touches of lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the way you've blended these papers and the embellishments you've used. This card is just so feminine and beautiful! (and now I'm off to Janet's to purchase that set...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey your card is gorgeous! I love Janet's papers and you've used them to make an elegant creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card - I love those fabulous backing papers and the embellishments you have added are so wonderful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW GORGEOUS Tracey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a WONDERFUL JOB with this challenge!!!!!!!!! :) JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. so gorgeous. i just love that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Tracey, this is gorgeous!! Your design is so beautiful and I love the papers and embellishments you added!! Absolutely fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is absolutely stunning. So elegant!! Love your paper selections and design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Tracey! So many beautiful details! Fab work!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment