Monday, March 4, 2013

"Frame it" ........TSTR #156

Hi everyone,
I am excited to be hosting the challenge this week in "The Shabby Tea Room"

I have chosen the theme "Frame It!"

Love this pretty picture!




I would like you to create a Card or Project using the colour white with one other colour and add a frame.

Here is my card...........I did not plan on making an Easter themed card, it just went that way with the more elements that I added! Does that ever happen to you?



Paper Sweeties is sponsoring this challenge......Season's Change is a stamp from Paper Sweeties.
I used the cricut to cut the small frame from 'Elegant Edges' and the bunny from 'Easter'. Tim Holtz crackle paint was used on the background paper........a doily, some lace, twine, felt flowers, pearls and buttons.

Hope you can join us for this fun challenge.
The Shabby Girls have Beautiful projects to show you, please pop over and have a peek!



Debbie - Simple Treasures
Rebecca - Paper Primrose
Have a wonderful week.........thankyou for stopping by

Tracey

16 comments:

  1. I never know where an idea might end up, but this is so cute and darling. love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picture and such a sweet shabby card! I love the lace, layers,gingham and sweet bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love you take on the card challenges at shabby tea room, love the soft yellow, easter is around the corner ;) have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how cute! I love the soft colors the lemon is so pretty! love all the layers, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey!
    Thanks for coming over to visit! I LOOOOOOOOVE what you've done with this card! LOVE the way you used the edge punch! VERY CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!! :)(I did some catching up too! :) Is Tori your daughter? She's VERY PHOTOGENIC! (Hope I spelled that right!) :) LOVE your layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to say the same thing every time I stop by but I can't help it...this is stunning!! What a gorgeous card!! I love the layers and embellishments!! Beautiful and inspiring!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful and stunning my friend. Love the colours and that little framed rabbit. You share so much inspiration with us. Thank you. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautiful lace & doily! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and oh so soft!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just out of this world gorgeous!! I love the soft yellow! Just the most beautiful Easter card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute ,nice colors-beautiful card : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wonderful card I love the bunny and notepaper so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so sweet Tracey!! Just LOVE your spring time card:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment