Thursday, May 9, 2013

Enjoy

Yay........I finally found some time to create a layout!

I am a real  fan of "Page Maps" sketches............. they are celebrating their 7 year anniversary all month long. 
Lots of great prizes to be won just by creating a layout with one of the awesome sketches and the best thing is the contest is open to everyone, where ever you live:))

The papers I have used are from 'October Afternoon'. I cut the banner using MS All Occasional cake art.
A little paint splattering, bling, stitching, some stamping and lots of cute as, Heart buttons.


I still have quite the supply of these cute little heart buttons..........Love!


Loved the sketch..........so I stuck with it!


I appreciate you stopping by..........have a great week!

Tracey

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO...love the paper and that banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Trace - love the banner and the sweet heart buttons - sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a lovely layout, I love the colors and papers and those little hearts are mega cute, I have some in a brown color and they are so sweet.. lovely sketch, love your take on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that sketch and your take on it is just stunning Tracey! Cute little banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout, Tracey!! The paper is beautiful and the embellishments are fabulous!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Layout!!!! This sketch was easy to use! Your take is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really beautiful. I love the papers you chose and the banner is FAB! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout! I love the colors and the banner with the heart buttons and the stitching (I wish I could do the same!). Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment