Friday, January 10, 2014

All that glitters ...........

Hello Everyone, 
Its great to finally have something to share.........I have been so busy enjoying the summer holidays with family, spending time at the beach and painting furniture! After Heat wave temperatures and a huge thunder storm, my computer decided to die...hoping to have it back soon. So, I used my phone to take this photo of my card.....its not quite as clear as I would like , but its OK.

The new Die cut Challenge for "Stuck on U Sketches' is 
Snowman
We would love to see your Die cut Snowman




I used Cricut - Winter Wonderland to cut the snowman. I love the sentiment from Paper Sweeties.....All that Glitters is snow! 

I have some exciting news to share...

Starting this month we will have some incredible monthly sponsors
sharing some delicious blog candy with you!
All you need to do is join ANY challenge during the month
to have your name put in (sketch, die cut or project life)! Easy and gets some crafting done! Perfect!
Blog candy winners will be announced the first Friday
challenge of the following month! 
North America only for this prize, thank you.

We would like to thank everyone at
for offering their goodies as our first blog candy of 2014!
Thank you for your thoughtfulness!
They are sharing 2 amazing Tim Hotlz stencils (which are all
the rage right now, such amazing things to do with stencils!)
and 2 super huge Project Life card sets (each containing 60 cards!)


I hope all my friends in Canada and America are staying warm.....as we are trying to stay cool! 
Be sure to stop by Sous to see lots of fabulous creations and some super adorable Snowmen.....all shapes and sizes.

Happy weekend to you all and Happy New Year

Tracey

20 comments:

  1. What a lovely card ! I love the colors , and that snowman is one of the cutest !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love all the details and your "lovely" snowman! The perfect combination of colors and design!
    -Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. so good to see you back in blog land but it is good too to just be with the family and step back from the computer for a while too.. Love your card, the pops of red and the cute snow man too! Yes we had some hot days.. 44 here, thank goodness for air con in our house.. But we could sure do with some rain.. desperate after that hot weather burnt off all the grass.. well I hope you have a happy scrappy weekend... Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything on this card, design, colors, ribbon, die cut selection. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My address where you can send this gorgeous card is 1720 . . . :) Truly LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card too! That litte snowman is too adorable! Glad you have been enjoying some family time. Stay cool in all your heat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tracey, this is beautiful! I love the color combo and all the extra's on this one. I also love this snowman, one of my favorite ones! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous and cute at the same time...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute project and the snowman is just adorable! Sorry to hear about your computer! I just had to replace my laptop and it hasn't been easy trying to get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love the design and the snowman!! I'm sorry about your computer...I hope it is fixed soon. I'm glad you are enjoying the summer with your family!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic!!!! I love how this turned out. I can't wait for Spring for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully created as are all of your projects :) Love that snowman (has to be one of my fav's) and so glad to see you use reds and whites on your winter themed card..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, so much as I know this is the coolest project ever, I'm not sure the photo did it justice..however photos never do, really. But I DO love this and love the wintery vibe mixed with a little Valentines loving!
    Pretty sweet!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Lovely colours and the snowman is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Tracey, love the design and stitching. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous and gorgeous card! Totally love the glitter snowman! And the choice of your color combo is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! I love your details! Have a nice day!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute! I love the color combo and fun sequins :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! Love the sparkle and shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment