Thursday, February 19, 2015

Capture the Details

Hi everyone,
I have created this layout following the sketch and colour challenge from "Sketchy Boards"
A great sketch for using up all those scraps of papers! I've added some stitching with gold thread...that was a bit of a challenge - it kept getting caught up in the machine! Some enamel dots, stamping,sequins, handmade flowers.
I used 'Art Booking' cricut cartridge for the title. The background paper is white....it looks cream in the photo :(

We are expecting a cyclone to hit the coast in the early hours of the morning.
Lots of scrapping over the next few days I think!

So nice of you to visit....thankyou

Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Tracey!Love the colors, great use of scraps and your handmade flowers are so pretty!!
    Stay safe in that scary cyclone!
    I want to also thank you for always visiting my little blog and leaving me such beautiful and spirit lifting comments. I truly and greatly appreciate you and your work is such an inspiration to me!
    Take care my dear crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your take on the sketch. Love the colours snd that you were able to use up scraps. It makes me happy to dig into my scrap pile!
    Stay safe with the cyclone headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO, love the sketch and your choice of papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layout! Love all the blues and different patterns! Take care and stay safe regarding the cyclone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Tracey!! I love the papers you used and the pretty pictures!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Stay safe from the cyclone my friend. Praying for you. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome sketch and amazing colors and papers. i loooooove it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout for this months challenge Tracey, thanks for joining in.. and we are wondering if we will get much the way it is being downgraded now, but we have had warnings out.. Hope to sit and scrap too if it is wet!! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment