Friday, June 26, 2015

Safari

Hello..........I had fun creating with my cricut today :)
  In San Francisco we saw the city sites on an "Urban Safari" tour. The open air bus was painted in Zebra stripes, the roof had netting with vines, bananas and monkeys hanging from it. We all wore silly looking safari hats.........and here I am holding the bus drivers dreadlocks! When he is not wearing a hat (3rd photo) he wraps them around his head like a turban. 
I had trouble taken a photo of this page with out  glare on the picture.


I used 'Create a Critter' cricut cartridge for the vine, banana's, monkey and zebra. 
Here is a photo of the bus.........you can now see where my inspiration came from! 


Along with this sketch from 'Stuck ?' challenge.

Thank you for stopping by

Tracey

13 comments:

  1. I love this layout Tracey!!! And I looove Cricut :) So many possibilities and options with it. Looks like you had a blast on that safari :) It is always a treat to visit your blog...Have a wonderful day my dear!
    Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! I love how you added the monkey and vines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Tracey!! I love the safari theme!! All of the little critters are adorable!! And love the vine, too!! It's fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout. Neat picture of the bus with all those vines and bananas. I have never been to San Francisco...looks like a place I should visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool and love your photos and LO! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout with all the animals.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great memories fantastic take on the sketch! I hope you have a good weekend! My week has been so busy I hope next week is a little bit more cruisey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracey, this is adorable! The pictures are fabulous and I love your use of the sweet critter friends! The vine is precious and the banner is fantastic. :o) Always a pleasure to see your heartfelt creations, my friend. Have a beautiful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love those critters! So many great touches once again...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun layout!! I love all of your cute embellishments!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a super fun page, love the theme you went with for your topic! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment