Thursday, July 30, 2015

Oh Happy Day !

Hey Everyone, 
So nice of you to visit! Hope you are having a great week.
I have a few birthdays coming up, so I have been busy making cards.
Its my sisters birthday on Saturday....this is the card I made for her.
First a close up
I used cricut Artfully sent cartridge to cut the card shape and heart banner overlay all in one. Some pretty pattern paper behind it....if you need a card fast this would be perfect!  The flowers and Sentiment banner stamp are from cricut Art Philosophy cartridge


My card........and check out the little box ! I was on Pinterest when I came across this  cute as idea! 


Micro Easel card Box...with a candle to match! 
Such a fun idea! 
I found the original idea HERE


Its a match box, covered in pretty papers. The candle was yellow, 
it didn't go , so I coloured it orange  with copics. The tiny banner, frame and cake are all stamps from Paper Sweeties.



Over the next couple days I have a few more cards to show you.......Paper Sweeties is celebrating there 3rd Birthday on Saturday, I'll be back then .

Happy Crafting

Tracey x

11 comments:

  1. Simply adorable!!! If this doesn't make someone happy then nothing will! The t-total cutest idea I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!!! Tracey your card is simply wonderful and that tiny box with candle is gorgeous!!! What a cute little set! Love it!!! Have a wonderful day my dear!!!

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, this birthday set is gorgeous! She is going to LOVE it! I have never seen a box like that... truly inspiring! The papers for your projects are so pretty and I love the heart garland. The button-centered flowers are adorable! Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birthday set is lovely,stunning details and great colours.

    Have a nice weekend.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey! Your card and candle box looks amazing! Lovely bold colors on your papers! I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I adore the little box! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Tracy! Fun papers and cute embellishments! What a darling box to:) SO awesome and what a clever idea to use your copics to color the candle!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love when I'm on Pinterest and Iran across something new you've created...lol! These are beautiful....love the papers and color combo....

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment