Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Paris......

Hey Everyone,
The new challenge is up at "Sketchy Boards".......I really liked this months Sketch and Inspiration photo! I had the perfect picture of my daughter and her partner in Paris.



The Eiffel Tower was cut using Summer in Paris cricut cartridge. It is embossed with Antiquities weathered white.....the rough texture does not show up that well in the photo, it has added  more dimension and interest to the paper cut. I found the wooden letters for the title at 'Typo'.....they were covered in pretty papers.......just perfect for my page!

Here is my inspiration......
Great Sketch and Photo


Come join in the challenge!

Not a lot of paper craft happening here at the moment.....I'm busy painting furniture again, Shabby-ing things up!  Here's a peek at one thing I finished yesterday.


I should have taken a before photo..........the wood was close to black and the metal was rusty!  At the start I was not sure whether to leave the metal and just paint the top........but after spending sometime on pinterest I knew it had to be all white! 
Love my cute little Aqua colour knome sitting next to the planter of herbs. Its a bit different but it all seems to work :) I need to put a photo in the frame.

Late last night  I was picking up my son from work, as we were driving under a bridge there was a loud bang.........someone threw a rock at the car.The wind shield and the bonnet  are damaged!  It was a huge rock.....slighty smaller than a brick. So lucky we did not get hurt! 
I'm off to phone the insurance company.

Its the second day of Spring..........love the warmer weather!
Hope your week is going well
Tracey x

12 comments:

  1. Stunning page Tracey and love all those gorgeous embellies you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Tracey, I'm glad you weren't hurt!! That must have been scary. I hope the insurance takes care of the damage.

    Your layout is stunning!! I love the beautiful picture!! You showcased it perfectly!! The papers and details are gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is beautiful.
    Love how you used that pretty sketch.
    So glad you weren't hurt….that must have been scary
    I love your vintage sewing table

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love that layout...the paper is so pretty...so much to look at...I have to go back and look again....... And so glad no one was hurt! We have so many issues with rocks and windshields here in Phoenix. Pat has had his windshield replaced twice and mine once since we've lived here just three years! But nothing so big. Although I did almost hit a chair in the road the other day....lol....anyway...glad you weren't hurt!! Going to look at the layout again now... Sorry for so many words....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Tracey, so glad you are ok, I spose who threw the rock wasn't caught...not good. Love your layout, that background floral paper is so pretty! And great painting too, looks lovely! And yes the flowers in the gardens up here are looking good! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWFUL that someone would throw a rock like that....you are lucky to get away with just car damage. How terrible, even having to deal with that.....your LO is lovely.....especially that pretty bg paper. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, Tracey! I love your cutout of the Eiffel tower. So glad you or your son were not injured with the thrown rock. That could have been bad and I hope they find the ones that are doing this. And your white vintage sewing table is awesome. I just hope you can find more time to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The paper is so beautiful and such a lovely Eiffel tower. So scary to read about the stone...lucky nothing bad happened
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracey, your LO is spectacularly gorgeous. You have a gift for designing such beautiful pages... it is always a treat for me to visit you. Every element is stunning and the Eiffel Tower couldn't be lovelier. Your home decor work is equally beautiful! But gosh, I am so sorry to hear about the rock incident. People have no respect for life these days.. it breaks my heart. I'm so thankful nothing worse came from it. :( Wishing you a weekend of love and happiness, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, how scary! So glad no one was hurt!! I cant believe that someone would/could do something like that?! I am happy you are okay!
    Your layout is beautiful! I love the pretty colors and fun elements you added:)
    The table is gorgeous~The shabby white is stunning and you decorated it just adorable! Such talent!!! You rock!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous LO and love your altered table! Gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment