Monday, December 7, 2015

All that Glitters is Snow

So nice of you to stop by to see what I've created for 
Holiday Sparkle is the theme for this weeks challenge! How cute is this tiny Pink Christmas tree!
Create a card/project inspired by the photo.
As you can see my inspiration came from the cute little tree.
I found the image on Pinterest....love the vintage scene!
Some pretty papers, stitching, handmade doily, and a sprinkle of diamond dust for snow. I also dyed the seam binding ribbon, adding a fabric button.
Be sure to check out the gorgeous projects the other shabby girls have created HERE
I am linking up with the Christmas Challenge at Choux Choux paper art.
In a few hours I will have my "Day 2 Visions of Sugar Plums" project to share.......hope to see you blog hoping!

Traceyx

12 comments:

  1. Stunning, you make the prettiest cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful project, you did a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful project, you did a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how perfectly shabby chic...love it !!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning!! I love the colors and the vintage image!! The layers are fabulous!! Wow!! I love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Love that image (I remember seeing that on Pinterest)! I love the dyed ribbon...the fabric button...well of course the doily.....and love that metal looking piece ...beautiful again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous shabby chic card!!! It simply melts my heart! Looooove the colors and such a gorgeous layering!
    Hugs

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Shabby Chic card! LOVE the image and the beautiful details you added to this fabulous creation!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your post, I'm so honored that my little project inspired your beautiful card. I'm new to your blog.

    Sending blessings,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou 4 making my day and leaving a comment